Bella Mayford watches are made According to the high quality standards of a Bella Mayford. Nonetheless, your watch is covered by our limited warranty against any defects in manufacturing; This includes the watch movement, indexes, dial and hands.
How long is the warranty valid and what does it cover?
The warranty for a Bella Mayford watch is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to a service cost.
Bella Mayford is not on there any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request via our email.
What is not covered by our warranty?
A Bella Mayford warranty does not cover:
- defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness(knocks, dents, crashing, broken crystal/glass, etc.) or accidents.
- Phalia or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Aesthetic changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and ageing (e.g minor scratches on the case and all crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and group on or an authorised third-party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
A Bella Mayford does not order any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.
SECURING A MESH STRAP
Close the protection clasp after pulling the hook over the pin and snapping the flat clasp closed.
ADJUSTING THE MESH
We strongly advise taking your watch to a jeweller to have the strap adjusted, particularly if it has a connection bracelet. Damaged straps caused by incorrect handling are not covered by the Bella Mayford warranty.
- Insert a flathead screwdriver or other modification tool into the clasp's opening. Raise the bar in the opposite direction of the straight pin.
- Adjust the buckle to your preferred location. The clasp must be inserted into one of the indentations on the strap's back
- Return the open clasp to its original location with your fingers.
ADJUSTING A LINK STRAP
- Place the tip of a small narrow tool into one of the holes on the strap's side and press down. The tool should be inserted in the direction indicated by the arrows on the harness. Grasp the other side of the pin and take it out.
- Two pins must be removed in order to remove one connection. To preserve balance, remove an equal number of links from both sides of the strap if you're removing more than one link.
- After removing the necessary number of connections, use a small hammer to re-insert the remaining pins in the opposite direction of the arrows.