Bella Mayford watches are made According to the high quality standards of a Bella Mayford. Nonetheless, your watch is covered by our limited warranty against any defects in manufacturing; This includes the watch movement, indexes, dial and hands.
How long is the warranty valid and what does it cover?
The warranty for a Bella Mayford watch is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any repairs will be subject to a service cost.
Bella Mayford is not on there any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.
If you experience any damage to your watch that is considered to be covered by our warranty, you can contact our customer service team by submitting a request via our email.
What is not covered by our warranty?
A Bella Mayford warranty does not cover:
- defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness(knocks, dents, crashing, broken crystal/glass, etc.) or accidents.
- Phalia or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Aesthetic changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and ageing (e.g minor scratches on the case and all crystal, altercation of the watchband and peeling of the plating)
- Battery, wristband, crown, or crystal/glass
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and group on or an authorised third-party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
A Bella Mayford does not order any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.